Place the Wine Opener Over the Cork, Press the Button and Remove the Cork Effortlessly
Apricot Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This Apricot Red Wine Sangria is a fruity and refreshing take on the traditional Spanish drink. The combination of red wine, apricot brandy, and citrus juices is ideal for a hot summer day or a relaxing night in.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, apricot brandy, orange juice, apricot nectar, and sugar in a large pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Mix in the club soda, sliced apricots, orange slices, and fresh mint leaves.
- To combine, gently stir everything together.
- Before serving, chill the sangria for at least 30 minutes.
- If desired, serve the sangria over ice and garnish with additional sliced apricots, oranges, and mint leaves.
Sangria Entertaining Set
Purewine Wand Technology Histamine And Sulfite Filter
Artisanal Small-Batch Brewing
Cabernet Sauvignon with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Recipe
Pinot Grigio Paired with Steamed Mussels and Garlic Recipe
Red Wine Sangria with Cherries and Apples Recipe
Arinto White Wine with Pears, Camembert and Honey Recipe