The Ultimate Guide to Pairing Wine and Food with this Innovative Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mint Citrus Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This Mint Citrus Red Wine Sangria is ideal for a hot day. A refreshing and delicious drink is created by combining red wine and citrus juices, as well as brandy and triple sec. The addition of fresh mint leaves adds a burst of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, orange juice, grapefruit juice, brandy, triple sec, and honey in a large pitcher.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Pour in the sliced oranges, grapefruit, lemon, and lime.
- Incorporate the fresh mint leaves.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
- If desired, garnish the sangria with additional mint leaves and citrus slices.
Wine Making Made Easy
Sangria Entertaining Set
Purewine Wand Technology Histamine And Sulfite Filter
Maraschino Cherries in Rose Wine Recipe
Pinot Noir Pairing with Strawberries and Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Merlot Charcuterie Board Paired with Cashews, Salami, Ham and Antipasto Recipe
Grape, Peach and Cherry Red Wine Sangria Recipe