Easy Homemade Wines and Beers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mulled Berries with Sparkling Wine Recipe
This mulled berry recipe is ideal for chilly winter nights. The warm, spiced wine complements the juicy, flavorful berries perfectly. Serve as a dessert or as a warm, comforting beverage.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, and star anise.
- Stir occasionally until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- To the saucepan, add the mixed berries.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the berries soften.
- Take the cinnamon stick, cloves, and star anise out of the saucepan and set aside.
- Serve the mulled berries in bowls or glasses with a drizzle of spiced wine on top.
The Oxford Companion To Wine
The Home Winemaker's Companion
Wine and Food Pairings
Prosecco and Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Mimosa with Strawberries Recipe
Chardonnay with Croissant, Pie and Raspberries Recipe
Apricot Red Wine Sangria Recipe
Pinot Gris Paired with Smoked Salmon and Mussels Recipe