The Perfect Way to Keep Your Favorite Wine at the Perfect Temperature
Peach Rose Sangria Recipe
This fruity and refreshing sangria is ideal for any occasion. The peach liqueur and brandy give it a sweet and spicy kick, while the fresh fruit and rose wine make it light and summery.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the rose wine, peach liqueur, brandy, orange juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a large pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher halfway with sliced peaches, lemons, and oranges.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, gently stir in the club soda in the pitcher.
- Enjoy with a glass of ice.
Electric Wine Opener
The Wine Bible
12 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
The World Atlas Of Wine
Chenin Blanc Paired with Pulled Pork and Prosciutto Recipe
Pomegranate Champagne Recipe
Chardonnay with Orchard Picked Apples and Pears Recipe
Mulled Berries with Sparkling Wine Recipe