Place the Wine Opener Over the Cork, Press the Button and Remove the Cork Effortlessly
Pomegranate and Apricot Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This Pomegranate and Apricot Red Wine Sangria is suitable for any occasion. It's light, fruity, and simple to make, with a stunning ruby-red color that's sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, pomegranate juice, apricot brandy, orange liqueur, and simple syrup in a large pitcher.
- Combine the sliced apricots, pomegranate seeds, orange, lemon, and lime slices in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Stir in the club soda just before serving.
- Pour the sangria over ice and serve.
Electric Wine Opener
The Wine Bible
12 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
The World Atlas Of Wine
Chianti with Pulled Pork Sliders Recipe
Pinot Grigio Paired with Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
Sauvignon Blanc with Calamari Recipe
Sparkling Rose with Strawberries and Tomatoes Recipe