An Approachable Guide From A World-Class Sommelier, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sauvignon Blanc with Mussels, Cheese, Olives and Spanish Tapas Recipe
This recipe is ideal for entertaining guests or a relaxing night in. The Sauvignon Blanc elevates the dish, while the mussels, cheese, and olives provide a delicious and filling meal. The tapas selection complements the flavors of the dish and adds variety to the meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Bring the Sauvignon Blanc to a boil in a large pot.
- Cover the pot with the mussels.
- Cook until the mussels open up, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and discard any mussels that have not opened.
- With the cooking liquid and grated Manchego cheese, serve the mussels.
- Serve with a selection of Spanish tapas and garnished with pitted olives.
Wine Purifier With Sulfite Filters
Wine Making Made Easy
Sangria Entertaining Set
Sparkling Wine with Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Sparking Wine Recipe
Riesling with Blue Cheese and Grapes Recipe
Fruity Wine with Grapes, Apples, Brie and Salami Recipe