An Approachable Guide From A World-Class Sommelier, Shipped Right to Your Door
Red Wine Sangria with Peaches, Cantaloupe and Rosemary Recipe
This refreshing Red Wine Sangria with Peaches, Cantaloupe, and Rosemary is ideal for a hot summer day. Fruit, wine, and herbs combine to create a complex and delicious flavor profile that will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, brandy, triple sec, and honey in a large pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher halfway with sliced peaches, cubed cantaloupe, and fresh rosemary.
- Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
- When ready to serve, gently stir in the sliced orange, sliced lemon, and sparkling water.
- Pour the sangria over ice and serve.
Wine and Food Pairings
Electric Wine Opener
The Wine Bible
12 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Beaujolais with Cheese Tray Recipe
Basic Rose Blend Wine Recipe
Classic Mimosa Recipe
Chardonnay with Cheese and Berries Flatbread Recipe