101 Delicious Sangria Recipes To Enjoy All Year Long, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beaujolais with Scallops and Antipasto Recipe
This Beaujolais with Scallops and Antipasto recipe is a delectable and simple dish that is ideal for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner. The marinade of Beaujolais wine gives the scallops a rich and complex flavor, while the antipasto mix provides a variety of textures and flavors. This dish is sure to impress and leave your guests wanting more.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the Beaujolais wine, olive oil, garlic, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss the scallops in the bowl to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours, with the bowl covered.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the antipasto mixture on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Remove the scallops from the marinade and set aside.
- On the baking sheet, arrange the scallops on top of the antipasto mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the scallops are cooked through, in a preheated oven.
- Serve the Beaujolais alongside the baked scallops and antipasto platter.
Sunwill Insulated Wine Tumbler With Lid
The Oxford Companion To Wine
The Home Winemaker's Companion
Cabernet Sauvignon Charcuterie Board Paired with Brie and Grapes Recipe
Austrian Riesling with Apple Pie Crumble Recipe
Black Krim Tomatoes, Soft Cheese and Red Wine Recipe
Sauvignon Blanc Paired with Nachos and Cheese Recipe