How To Make Homemade Wine From Grapes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cabernet Sauvignon paired with a Blue Cheese and Brie Charcuterie Board Recipe
Cabernet Sauvignon is a full-bodied, bold wine that pairs well with strong, pungent cheeses like blue cheese and brie. This charcuterie board also includes nuts, dried fruit, and bread to complement the flavors of the wine and cheese. The honey-fig jam adds a sweet and tangy flavor to the rich and savory charcuterie board.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- On a large charcuterie board, arrange the blue cheese, brie cheese, mixed nuts, and dried fruit.
- Place the baguette on the board and slice it.
- Combine the honey and fig jam in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the Cabernet Sauvignon into a decanter or carafe after opening the bottle.
- With the charcuterie board and honey-fig jam mixture on the side, serve the Cabernet Sauvignon.
Wine Purifier With Sulfite Filters
Wine Making Made Easy
Sangria Entertaining Set
Sauvignon Blanc Paired with Strawberry Parfait Recipe
Sparkling Wine with Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Sparking Wine Recipe
Riesling with Blue Cheese and Grapes Recipe