Secrets, Recipes And Tips For Making 115 Wines At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grape, Peach and Cherry Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This refreshing and fruity Grape, Peach, and Cherry Red Wine Sangria is ideal for the summer. It's simple to prepare and can be made ahead of time, making it ideal for parties and gatherings. The red wine, orange juice, and brandy combine to create a rich and complex flavor, while the fresh fruit adds a sweet and tangy note.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, orange juice, brandy, and sugar in a large pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the sliced peach, red grapes, pitted cherries, and orange slices.
- Refrigerate the pitcher for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, gently stir in the club soda in the pitcher.
- If desired, serve the sangria over ice and garnish with additional fruit.
The World Atlas Of Wine
Huski Wine Chiller
Wine Purifier With Sulfite Filters
Moscato Wine with Pears and Cheese Recipe
Mulled Wine with Cinnamon, Peaches and Berries Recipe
Sauvignon Blanc with Biscotti Recipe
Rose Sparkling Wine with Strawberries Recipe