101 Delicious Sangria Recipes To Enjoy All Year Long, Shipped Right to Your Door
Orange Sangria Recipe
This refreshing Orange Sangria is ideal for summer gatherings. With the addition of fresh orange, lemon, and lime slices, it's a light and citrusy take on the classic Spanish wine punch. The brandy and triple sec give it a subtle kick, and the club soda adds some fizz.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the white wine, orange juice, brandy, triple sec, and simple syrup in a large pitcher.
- Stir together the sliced orange, lemon, and lime in the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to combine.
- When ready to serve, gently stir in the club soda in the pitcher.
- Serve the sangria over ice, if desired garnished with additional orange, lemon, and lime slices.
The Wine Bible
12 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
The World Atlas Of Wine
Huski Wine Chiller
Pomegranate Champagne Recipe
Chardonnay with Orchard Picked Apples and Pears Recipe
Mulled Berries with Sparkling Wine Recipe
Moscato Wine Paired with Cantaloupe and Honey Recipe