A Comprehensive Guide to the World of Wine, Shipped Right to Your Door
Berry Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This berry red wine sangria is ideal for a summer party or a quiet evening at home. It's made with a blend of red wine, brandy, triple sec, and fruit juices, as well as fresh berries and citrus slices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, brandy, triple sec, orange juice, cranberry juice, and sugar in a large pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Combine the strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, orange slices, lemon slices, and lime slices in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Stir in the club soda just before serving.
- Enjoy with a glass of ice.
The Oxford Companion To Wine
The Home Winemaker's Companion
Wine and Food Pairings
Sauvignon Blanc with Mussels, Cheese, Olives and Spanish Tapas Recipe
Cabernet Sauvignon with Fig Halves and Prosciutto Recipe
Strawberry Sparkling Wine Recipe
Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Wine Recipe