A Comprehensive Guide to the World of Wine, Shipped Right to Your Door
Orange Citrus White Wine Sangria Recipe
This refreshing sangria is ideal for any occasion. White wine, orange juice, brandy, and triple sec combine to make a fruity and flavorful base, while sliced citrus adds a bright pop of color and tanginess. The addition of club soda adds a slight effervescence to this sangria, making it a light and bubbly drink perfect for sipping on a hot day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine white wine, orange juice, brandy, and triple sec in a large pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with sliced orange, lemon, and lime.
- Stir in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, fill the pitcher halfway with club soda.
- To combine, gently stir everything together.
- Serve with ice.
Sunwill Insulated Wine Tumbler With Lid
The Oxford Companion To Wine
The Home Winemaker's Companion
Cabernet Sauvignon paired with a Blue Cheese and Brie Charcuterie Board Recipe
Sauvignon Blanc with Mussels, Cheese, Olives and Spanish Tapas Recipe
Cabernet Sauvignon with Fig Halves and Prosciutto Recipe
Strawberry Sparkling Wine Recipe