Secrets, Recipes And Tips For Making 115 Wines At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pomegranate and Pear Red Wine Sangria Recipe
This Pomegranate and Pear Red Wine Sangria is a delicious and refreshing take on the traditional summer beverage. It's the perfect way to cool off on a hot day, with fresh fruit and a blend of juices and liquors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the red wine, pomegranate juice, brandy, and triple sec in a large pitcher.
- Combine the sliced pears and pomegranate seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the orange juice and simple syrup to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, to allow the flavors to blend.
- Enjoy with a glass of ice.
Artisanal Small-Batch Brewing
Sunwill Insulated Wine Tumbler With Lid
The Oxford Companion To Wine
Vranac Wine Paired with Blackberries and Figs Recipe
Cabernet Sauvignon paired with a Blue Cheese and Brie Charcuterie Board Recipe
Sauvignon Blanc with Mussels, Cheese, Olives and Spanish Tapas Recipe
Cabernet Sauvignon with Fig Halves and Prosciutto Recipe